Support the IP Video Contest!
You are invited to support the IP Video Contest by sponsoring one or more $5,000 award(s).
Contest Winners are Selected in Three Categories:
- 13-15 years-old: Two winners will each receive a $5,000 cash prize
- 16-18 years-old: Two winners will each receive a $5,000 scholarship
- Adults 19 and over: One winner will receive a $5,000 cash prize
- Video Contest web sticker to feature on your company’s website.
- Sponsors’ logos will be featured on the ipvideocontest.com website, in related press releases, and in other related communication.
- Sponsors will be featured in announcements in IPO Education Foundation social media (including Facebook and Twitter, etc.)
- Sponsors will be featured in the IPO Daily News™, a daily publication sent to all IPO members and the IPO Corporate Monthly, which is sent to corporate IPO members only.
- Sponsors will be recognized for their support of the IP Video Contest at the IPO Annual Meeting, held in San Francisco, CA September 17-19, 2017.
- Sponsors will have the opportunity to accompany winners to visit their members of Congress on Capitol Hill.*
- Sponsors will receive four complimentary tickets per award sponsorship to the 2017 Foundation Awards Dinner, held in Washington, DC.
- Sponsors’ logos will be broadcast at the 2017 Foundation Awards Dinner, included in the Dinner program, and advertised as a Video Contest Sponsor in promotional materials.
*Benefit is contingent on Member of Congress availability.
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Contact us at Foundation@ipo.org!